What is DevKube?

Hello Kubers, it been a long time since I was trying to write a blog but the was no topic for me to write on, but one day it struck me that why I won't write on the thing, I am learning in day to day life like new technologies and how they make ower life easier.


So after some time of thinking, I decided to write blogs on the things I will learn or something I know about IT(Information Technology) and the world of IT.

Rather than the only writing, I will try to explain every concept I learn through my blog, so the ideas I learn will also stay stuck to my brain, and it will also help you get started for your own IT journey.
In the beginning, I will cover topics like Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, AWS, Azure them late some HTML, CSS, javascript, and many more things.


I will also try to share the courses I use to learn these concepts of programming with the use of torrent so it will be free for all of you.


In short, there will be lots of things going to happen in this blog hope you will be a part of it

Also, don't forget to follow us on Instagram as I will be sharing the summary of every blog on Instagram so it will be more easy to understand.
Ads go here

Comments

Archive

Contact Form

Send